Patent Analysis Solution
MyIntelliPatent is a Patent Analysis solution provided as a Software as a Service (SasS), using the IntelliSematic technology for document categorization and tagging.
My IntelliPatent supports the professional user in achieving time-efficient and hight-quality results in a variety of business critical tasks in patent document analysis. For example, the assessment of the IP Strategy, or the analysis of Competitors and Technologies, by the identification of opportunities and risks, or Technology discovery directly in support of R&D activities.
MyIntelliPatent enables the users to analyze easily a large set of patents. Patents can be grouped according to different user-customizable criteria, from one hand identifing patent distribution and trends, on the other hand allowing the user to find and navigate the most interesting patents.
MyIntelliPatent is targeted to the user specific needs, since it contains the collection of patents and the knowledge data bases (as dictionaries and categories) initialized and maintained by the customer. Moreover, MyIntelliPatent can be personalized with additional custom pages on request.
MyintelliPatent current version 1.2.10 includes:
- the "Collect" page, to collect a patent set to be analyzed (e.g. by a list of companies, by a list of domains) according to customer defined tags and categories.
- the "Collect Similar Patent" page, to collect a set of patents similar to a given one.
- the "Collect Similar Text" page (new!), to collect a set of patents similar to a given text (e.g. a research paper, a technical document etc.).
- the "Tag" page, to suggest specific tags and categories for different domains, as substances, devices, processes. These results will be reused by the system after the user validation.
- the "Search" page, to search and analyze a patent set, including: a) the visualization of the distribution of patent documents between the different metadata (e.g, the distribution of publication years), or user defined tags in different clusters b) the progressive selection and deselection of documents according a combination of values of metadata and tags (e.g. select patents belonging to a IPC and to the applicant y).
- the "Analyze" page, to identify similar patents and refine the single patent analysis. The user can also add/edit comments, and rate the patent.
- the "Manage collections" page, to manage (e.g delete a selection of) the collected sessions.
- the "Image" page, to view, navigate and download the original patent document.
The future developments will include the most significant results of TOPAS (TOol Platform for intelligent Patent Analysis and Summarization) European Project under FP7, where IntelliSemantic is a partner.
TOPAS technologies will allow to include new features as:
- patent segmentation into main sections (e.g. prior art, novelty).
- internal document relationships identification, as between claims and description.
- patent summarization.
For more information and overview about IntelliSemantic solutions on IP management, contact us.